ISSN 2410-7751 (Print)
ISSN 2410-776X (Online)
V. 8, No 6, 2015
"Biotechnologia Acta" V. 8, No 6, 2015
Р. 77-86, Bibliography 20, English
Universal Decimal Classification: 582. 923.1.+ 58.084
ADAPTATION OF THE OBTAINED in vitro Gentiana lutea L. PLANTS TO ex vitro AND in situ CONDITIONS
О. Yu. Маyorova, L. R. Hrytsak, N. М. Drobyk
Hnatiuk Ternopil National Pedagogical University, Ukraine
The objective of the research was to develop the technology of introduction of the obtained by microclonal propagation Gentiana lutea L. plants into conditions in situ. Methods of cultivation of plant objects in vitro were used. There were chosen optimal conditions for rooting G. lutea shoots obtained through microclonal propagation in vitro: МS/2 medium with twice decreased concentration of NH4NO3 without vitamins and sucrose supplemented with 3 g/l of mannite and 0.05 mg/l kinetin, and agar (4 mg/l) in combination with perlite (16 g/l) used as a maintaining substrate; or the nutrient medium (MS/2 without vitamins and smaller concentration of N4NO3) with gradual decrease of carbohydrates from 10 g/l to 2 g/l, and further rooting experimental shoots in tap water. Rooted plants were adapted to conditions ex vitro through planting them into flowerpots with soil and gradual changing hothouse regime for exposed one. The share of adapted to in situ conditions plants (21% after a year of planting) proves the suggested method to be efficient and promising. There was suggested this technology is the most efficient ones for revival of disturbed G. lutea populations that includes repatriation of rooted and adapted to ex vitro conditions plants obtained through microclonal propagation in vitro.
Key words: Gentiana lutea L., rooting in vitro, adaptation еx vitro, repatriation in situ.
© Palladin Institute of Biochemistry of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine, 2015
- Rodinka O. Methods of rare species protection in Sumy region. Visnyk Lvivskoho universytetu. Seriia biologichna. 2004, N 36, P. 91–95. (In Ukrainian).
- Strashniuk N. M., Grycak L. R., Leskova O. M., Melnyk V. M. Introduction in culture in vitro of some Gentiana L. genus species. Fiziolohiia i biohimiia kulturnykh roslyn. 2004, 36 (4), 327–334. (In Ukrainian).
- Strashniuk N. M., Melnyk V. M., Grycak L. R., Leskova O. M., Kunah V. A. Method of microclonal propogation of Gentiana lutea L. and Gentiana acaulis L. species. Ukraine. Patent 21499 UA, МПК С12N 5/00; А01H 4/00; C12N 5/04, March 15, 2007.
- Sobko V. G. Іntroduction оf rare and endangered species of the Ukrainian flora. Kyiv: Naukova dumka. 1996, 284 р. (In Ukrainian).
- Moskaliuk B. I. The modern state of the populations of the high-mountain of Gentiana L. genus and the scientific base of their protection within the Ukrainian Carpathians. Ph.D. dissertation. Nacionalnyi botanichnyi sad imeni M. M. Hryshka NANU. Kyiv, Ukraine. 2010.
- Murashige T., Skoog F. A revised medium for rapid growth and bioassays with tobacco tissue cultures. Physiol. Plant. 1962, 15 (13), 473–497.
- Demenko V. Y., Shestibratov K. A., Lebedev V. G. The rooting is the key stage of the plant’s propagation in vitro. Izvestiya TSKhA. 2010, N 1, P. 73–85. (In Russian).
- Krasinskaya T. A., Kuharchik N. V. Effect of ion exchange substrate Biona-112 Cerasus Mill. plants morfological development during ex vitro adaptation. Vesti Nacionalnoy akademii nauk Belarusii. Seriya agrarnykh nauk. 2006, N 3, P. 54–59. (In Russian).
- Korosteleva N. I., Gromova T. V., Zhukova I. G. Biotechnology. Barnaul: izd-vo AGAU. 2006, 127 p. (In Russian).
- Dolgova L. G., Samoylova M. V. Proline contain – indicator of alien Amelancheir family plant persistance. Available at http://sites.znu.edu.ua/bio-eco-chem-sci/issues/index.php?lang=rus (accessed, N 3, 2009). (In Russian).
- Lobachevska O. V. Content of free proline and activity of antioxidant protection in mosses under stress conditions. Chornomorskyi botanichnyi zh. 2008, 4 (2), 230–236. (In Ukrainian).
- Zaycev G. N. Mathematical statistics in experimental botany. Moskva: Nauka. 1984, 424 p. (In Russian).
- Sykorova Z., Rydlova J., Vosatka M. Establishment of mycorrhizal symbiosis in Gentiana verna. Folia Geobotanica. 2003, V. 38, P. 177–190.
- Petrova M., Zayova E., Vitkova A. Effect of silver nitrate on in vitro root formation of Gentiana lutea. Rom. Biotechnol. Lett. 2011, 16 (6), 53–58.
- Nitish Kumar, Arpan R. Modi, Amritpal S. Singh. Assessment of genetic fidelity of micropropagated date palm (Phoenix dactylifera L.) plants by RAPD and ISSP markers assay. Physiol. Mol. Biol. Plants. 2010, 16 (2), 207–213.
- Doi N., Takahachi R., Hikage T., Takahata Y. Embryogenesis and doubled haploid production fromanther culture in gentian (Gentiana triflora). Plant Cell Tiss. Organ Cult. 2010, V. 102, P. 27–33.
- Medvedieva T. M. The problems of acclimatization of micropropagated plants. Fiziolohiia i biokhimiia kulturnykh roslyn. 2008, 40 (1), 299–309. (In Ukrainian).
- Red data Book of Ukraine. Vegetable kingdom. Vidp. za red. Ja. P. Diduh. Kyiv: Globalkonsaltyng. 2009, 900 р. (In Ukrainian).
- Viability of plant populations of high-mountain zone of the Ukrainian Carpathians. Za red. Y. Tsaryka. Lviv: Merkator. 2009, 172 p. (In Ukrainian).
- Geddes С., Miller G. R. Long-term changes in the size of an Alpine Gentian, Gentiana nivalis L., population in Scotland. Watsonia. 2010, V. 28. P. 65–73.